Role Overview: The IT Center of Excellence Specialist is accountable for system stabilization, enhancement, and upgrade of the Company Enterprise Systems. The role requires knowledge on business processes, system functionality, and key integration points. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist will maintain and enhance existing functionality within the various system environments which may include the design and implementation of new functionality. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist will work with business users and process owners to define requirements, and develop or modify moderately complex design without disruption on existing system functionality. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist is responsible for incident resolution and implementation of system fixes and enhancements following the Incident and Change Management procedures. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist will perform monitoring activities to ensure systems and interfaces are properly functioning. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist is responsible to lead or participate in functional validation activities for system upgrades, updates, and refreshes. The IT Center of Excellence Specialist is responsible to complete knowledge transition activities to ensure readiness to support new solutions and functionalities.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Investigate and resolve system issues, collaborate with business users to obtain requirements, develop change plans that adhere to the global design, and define unit, integration, and regression test plans for system fixes and enhancements.
- Perform system configuration for approved system changes, develop functional specifications, coordinate with developers, and perform unit and integration testing.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with business users, and ensure successfully tested and approved system changes are implemented in the production environment without disruption on existing system functionality.
- Confirm results of system changes satisfy business requirements and new business processes operate effectively and efficiently in the integrated system environment.
- Maintain required documentation of system changes, including, but not limited to configuration documentation, process design documentation, business procedures, and training documentation.
- Perform monitoring activities, including, but not limited to IDoc and batch job monitoring, to ensure systems and interfaces are properly functioning.
- Collaborate with the technical team and perform functional validation activities to complete system upgrades, updates, and refreshes activities within the defined schedule.
- Accomplish knowledge transfer activities as scheduled to ensure readiness to support new solutions and functionalities.
➢ B.S. degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science) or a relevant Business discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business Management).
• Solid Experience of SAP project implementation and/or support experience required
• Expertise in Order to Cash business processes i.e. Order Management, Billing, Pricing Management required
• Familiarity with integrated business processes i.e. Stock Transfer, Shipping, Trade Compliance, Accounts Receivable desired
• Proficiency in SAP Sales & Distribution and SAP Logistics Execution required
• Knowledge in SAP Nota Fiscal Electronica system functionality and business process required
• Experience in SAP Customer Relationship Management desired
• Experience in at least one full cycle S/4 HANA implementation desired
• Experience in an SAP Global Support environment preferred
• Effective communication, presentation, analytical, and time management skills
• Accountable, adaptive, inclusive, innovative, strategic, and collaborative